WHO WILL BE THERE
Access All Areas
The Access All Areas Pass Includes:
- Full access to Next-Generation Robotics & Automation: Automotive Manufacturing Summit
- Full access to GALM: Joining, Forming & Manufacturing Technology Summit (co-located at the same venue, same dates)
- Access to the joint exhibition area, lunch and refreshments
- Speaker presentation slides from both events to download
To register for the "Access All Areas pass", please select the appropriate option on the registration page.
The Automotive Manufacturer Access All Areas price is £699+VAT. To request a code to obtain this price, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Senior OEM Decision Makers & Robotics Experts From Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Across:
- Czech Republic
State-of-the-Art Technologies On Display
Cutting-Edge Robotic And Automation Technologies For Use In Individual Manufacturing Processes Including:
- Collaborative Robotic Arms
- Gesture-Controlled Lightweight Robots
- Robotics Controllers
- Robotics Teach Pendants
- Robotics Programming Software
- Robotics Maintenance Services
- Robotics Training Solutions
- Vacuum Grippers
- Parallel Grippers
- Mobile Pedestals
- Error Proofing Technologies
- Glove Scanners
- Vision System Software
- Vision Detection Technologies
- Sensing Technologies
- Part Tracking Systems
- Real-Time Monitoring Camera Systems
- Wearable Technologies
- Data Management Systems
- Data Collection Systems
- Automation Contractors
- Wireless Communication Technologies
Access to and use of this site (www.nextgenautomotiverobotics.com) is provided by London Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
London Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by London Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of London Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of London Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will London Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
London Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that London Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
London Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying London Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of London Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
WHAT'S REALLY UNIQUE ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The Next-Generation Robotics & Automation: Automotive Manufacturing Europe 2016 is...
The only European Robotics event dedicated to the Automotive Industry that discusses selection and implementation challenges specific to the sector, with:
- 15+ Robotic Capabilities Case Studies & Discussions : Comprehensive access to exclusive manufacturer perspectives on Next-Generation Robotic applications, straight from the plant
- 5 Process Specific Breakout Groups : Grapple with application, maintenance & selection considerations particular to your process - Body, Assembly, Paint and Joining & Strategy
- 4 Robot-Type Deep-Dive Discussion Groups : Discuss with peers the capabilities and attributes of each specific next-generation robot type to address their relevance to your needs - Zero Speed Limiting, Speed & Separation Monitoring, Hand-Guided And Power & Force Limiting Robots
- Strategic & Technical Focus : A blended programme offers access to business case and strategic considerations, as well as tactical robotic application techniques