WHO WILL BE THERE
Access All Areas
The Access All Areas Pass Includes:
- Full access to Next-Generation Robotics & Automation: Automotive Manufacturing Summit
- Full access to GALM: Joining, Forming & Manufacturing Technology Summit (co-located at the same venue, same dates)
- Access to the joint exhibition area, lunch and refreshments
- Speaker presentation slides from both events to download
To register for the "Access All Areas pass", please select the appropriate option on the registration page.
The Automotive Manufacturer Access All Areas price is £699+VAT. To request a code to obtain this price, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Senior OEM Decision Makers & Robotics Experts From Vehicle Manufacturing Plants Across:
- Czech Republic
State-of-the-Art Technologies On Display
Cutting-Edge Robotic And Automation Technologies For Use In Individual Manufacturing Processes Including:
- Collaborative Robotic Arms
- Gesture-Controlled Lightweight Robots
- Robotics Controllers
- Robotics Teach Pendants
- Robotics Programming Software
- Robotics Maintenance Services
- Robotics Training Solutions
- Vacuum Grippers
- Parallel Grippers
- Mobile Pedestals
- Error Proofing Technologies
- Glove Scanners
- Vision System Software
- Vision Detection Technologies
- Sensing Technologies
- Part Tracking Systems
- Real-Time Monitoring Camera Systems
- Wearable Technologies
- Data Management Systems
- Data Collection Systems
- Automation Contractors
- Wireless Communication Technologies
London Business Conferences is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-London Business Conferences page).
Help with Finding Content
WHAT'S REALLY UNIQUE ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The Next-Generation Robotics & Automation: Automotive Manufacturing Europe 2016 is...
The only European Robotics event dedicated to the Automotive Industry that discusses selection and implementation challenges specific to the sector, with:
- 15+ Robotic Capabilities Case Studies & Discussions : Comprehensive access to exclusive manufacturer perspectives on Next-Generation Robotic applications, straight from the plant
- 5 Process Specific Breakout Groups : Grapple with application, maintenance & selection considerations particular to your process - Body, Assembly, Paint and Joining & Strategy
- 4 Robot-Type Deep-Dive Discussion Groups : Discuss with peers the capabilities and attributes of each specific next-generation robot type to address their relevance to your needs - Zero Speed Limiting, Speed & Separation Monitoring, Hand-Guided And Power & Force Limiting Robots
- Strategic & Technical Focus : A blended programme offers access to business case and strategic considerations, as well as tactical robotic application techniques